Complain About Us

If you are not satisfied or unhappy about the behaviour of any officer / office , you may send your complaint directly to Hon’ble Ombudsman Sindh or through email :

Have Any Complaint?

We work towards resolving complaints and delivering relief to the public by conducting objective investigations into the issues raised.